You plausibly landed here because you are looking for the best writing software for every writer. It may also be because you are a writer or are interested in writing something this year. Writing is not all about putting your ideas down; you need tools that will help you structure your content and pass it across in the best way possible. In this case, you thus need writing software. Apparently, you know the favorite word processor, but did you know there are others that can you can use. Join us as we review the best software and let’s make your writing dream a success.
You want to share your story with the world and have been wondering which one is the best writing software. WriteItNow can help you share your thoughts. This software is ideal for novelists due to its arranged interface that makes excellent use of graphics and text in an instinctive outline. This software allows you to create links within the project. For example, you link a research note to a character or a note to an external website that you would like to visit later. WriterItNow is easy to use, and that is why we firmly recommend it.
- It is compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10 and Mac OSX, 10.7 and higher
- Allows you to write, organize, and store complete novels: Storyline Editor, Story Board, Book Outline
- It offers word count, spell checker, readability, thesaurus, submissions tracker, targets
- You can use it to generate names, ideas, timelines, characters, and character relationships
- It allows you to export as PDF, Doc, Epub, and HTML as well as import MS Word Docs
Final Draft 10
This is a screenwriting software, and it is suitable for writing stage plays, movie and TV scripts. It has excellent features that make your screenwriting easy. It works perfectly the same way for iPad, Windows, and on Macintosh. Scripts created in Final Draft 10 are the same on these platforms. It has excellent features such as pagination: Final Draft can automatically format and paginate teleplays and screenplays to entertainment industry standards.
Final Draft allows you to do the following easily:
- Outline your script and reorder scenes using a simple drag-and-drop interface. View, sort, and filter the relevant details of your scenes,
- View, categorize and filter the necessary details of your Characters, scenes, and Scriptnotes.
- Draft your story and restructure your script one scene at a time. ScriptNotes
- Make general or element distinct color-coded notes that won’t alter your script’s pagination
- Customize your own template
- Print your watermarked text to any printer with standardized paper size
- Save directly to PDF in flawless script format
Additionally, this software paginates your script ideally to industry standards universally for PC, OSX, or iPad. It is an excellent software that I would recommend for any writer.
This is another awesome software that you should try. It works like Microsoft Word Processor except that for it you can access your documents on any PC. All you need is to log in and export them whenever you are away from your machine. It is premium and goes for $24.