Last Updated on December 19, 2022 by Ludiah
Are you looking for ways to make money online? There are sure, tried, and tested ways that you can venture in to make cash online. Most of the time when dealing with online ways of making money it will depend on your passion. I believe making dollars online is not for the faint-hearted. It requires good customer care skills that will enable you to handle all sorts of clients.
In addition to that, you will need to be in a position to separate genuine and scams. It will help you avoid wasting your energy on a task you will not get paid for. Discipline is also vital since you are doing it on your own, no one is there to supervise you. Therefore, you should deliver the services on time and in accordance to your client needs. On the same breath, it’s difficult to make a dime on online without discipline.
It is worth noting that making money online is not a get rich quick scheme. But most of them can pay your bills like rent and groceries and in the long run, can transform your life and developing your finances in the long term. Here are some of the ways to make money online
This is whereby as an online entrepreneur you have or own a blog where you can display ads. In this type of marketing, you look for a niche that attracts more clients. This means that you should offer informative, important content, and marketing messages that you feel your prospective clients will need to know.
When customers click on the link to make a purchase, they are directed to the affiliate partners’ site to complete the transaction. By so doing you get a commission from the purchase made.
One of the affiliate programs you should join include the following:
- Technology Used by Successful Businesses. It is of the best ways to make money working online. It offers you an opportunity to find more advertisers and a wide range of categories.
- Transcribe Anywhere: Become an affiliate for this amazing transcription course and make a 30% commission for every sale. Refer people to learn how to transcribe and earn If you are not a transcriber, you can use my link to join the course.
- Grammarly: This plagiarism checker will pay a commission for any premium member you refer. Not only that but once you join their affiliate program and write an article about them within two weeks of acceptance, you will get $25 and a one-month premium account. See my article here on why you should use Grammarly.
- Viglink: This website will pay you 35% for the initial year for referring someone to their affiliate program.
I will cover more on the affiliate programs on my next post.
E-commerce is one of the best ways to make money online. As an e-commerce trader, you can sell your own products on your website. This is made possible by setting up a website or a blog that will enable you to reach your potential customers. If you have just joined e-commerce it could be prudent to have a website and a hosting account.
After this, you are required to design the site and create email marketing. To assist you in coming up with the website you will need e-commerce software and traffic to stream to your blog. This means you have to come up with adverts on social media like Facebook.
- Freelance websites for beginners
- How to write Plagiarism-free content
- Seven ways to write engaging posts
- Refer your friend and get paid
If you are very serious about making money online, you could easily turn your passion for writing into a money-making machine. Blogging is easier to begin and the most sustainable venture, this is made possible by setting up the blog for the right audience. But first, you need to get a domain name from Blue Host and set up your website.
For instance, if you are good with fashion design you can start a fashion blog. It would be of great help to you as an entrepreneur to target the required group of persons by carrying out market segmentation. This is so that you do not target the wrong audience.
In blogging, there are many things that one can easily sell. For example, if you target students you can start selling them course notes and even e-books. From blogging, you can come up with offers that can attract other internet entrepreneurs who wish to advertise their products on your website. Once they advertise on your blog you earn some cash. This is one of the ways to make money online that is not expensive.
Heads up: Learn how to generate income from anywhere by getting this book, Work at Home by Caitlin Pyle
As a sole internet entrepreneur, you can sell your own articles to other publishers online at a fee. In this case, you do not need a lot of capital outlay to venture into this type of business. You can sell your books directly from your website.
You just need to write the eBooks and upload it on your website and then publicize them. You can share them on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and even your email list. You can join websites like ebooks.com, Smashwords, Kobo Writing Life, Lulu, and others to sell your ebooks.
For example, you could write a book like this one Confessions of Eden, and sell it on Smashwords. If you already have an ebook and don’t have a website, don’t worry. You can still sell your ebook using SendOwl. All you need is to register an account, upload your products and start selling. They have an informative guide on how you can do this easily.
Alternatively, you can use Thinkific, a course creation platform, to sell your ebook. There is no huge difference. All you need is to create an account, upload your ebooks and start making money. Don’t have a Thinkific account? Register on Thinkific Online Course Software.
In this era, you can easily make thousands of dollars a month using a YouTube channel. This is due to the fact that many people are embracing technological advancement. For instance, instead of buying and storing bulk CD’s to watch from the house, it is easier to log onto YouTube channels and watch the videos. This saves you storage space.
On YouTube, you can come up with valuable videos that are likely to entice people to watch like fashion designs, music videos, tours and travel, and comedy videos among others.
To set up a YouTube that will generate money for you here is what you should do:
- Set up the channel on which you will be placing your live videos
- Remain relevant, by always uploading the videos consistently and describe the content to the best of your knowledge such that viewers can understand them easily. Always make sure that the videos are of good quality and contain relevant information on the topic of the day. Make them as entertaining as no one would not like to look at boring stuff on youtube.
- After setting up the videos and ensuring they are okay, advertise or share them on your social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. You can also share the videos on your blog.
- Whenever the viewers bring up issues or ask the question, respond to the questions calmly and show knowledge and understanding of the topic you were tackling. In so doing you attract a large fan base.
- In order to maximize and monetize YouTube always includes adverts such that when viewers click on the ad, Google will reward you. Kindly note when viewers click on the adverts your account is credited and this means, with more views you get more revenue.
You can do this by coming up with notes in particular areas and uploading them. This best suits those who have a passion for teaching, this can be done online or offline. When it comes to online, you teach your students using platforms like Skype, zoom or teleconferencing. Offline prepare the audios and visual notes to share with the students. There are many sites that you can use including Thinkific. Check this Create and Sell Online Courses Guide and start selling now!
Become a Virtual Assistant
There are several ways to make money online. Being a virtual assistant is one of them. Working as a Virtual Assistant basically revolves around working remotely for other people who are far away from you. There are so many virtual assistance courses you can enroll in including mine.
The following are some of the skills you need when you want to work as a Virtual Assistant:
- Thorough knowledge of the topic at hand so that you are able to give 100% of the clients’ expectations.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant computer packages. This depends on your specialization. For instance, if you are dealing with statistics you will need to have a thorough knowledge of statistical packages.
- In addition to the skills a Virtual Assistant should possess the following qualities:
- He or she should be able to handle the customers/clients expectations.
- You need to have excellent communication skills. This is vital as you are working remotely
- You should be reliable. This means, whenever a client needs your services, you should be a call away.
- You must possess good time management skills. This is important since as a Virtual Assistant you are the manager of your business. At the same time make sure you deliver your client’s work on time.
You ought to demonstrate that you are going to add value to his or her business or company. Lack of this virtue will cause you to lose a lot of clients. Need virtual assistant training? Get a 25% discount by registering now.
Sell your services on Fiverr
Fiverr is one of the leading freelance marketplaces in the world today. There are so many services you can sell on Fiverr to potential clients. This includes;
- Web design
- Virtual Assistance
- Social media marketing and management
- Web Research, and proposal writing
You can offer your services from as low as $5 and as high as infinity. Once you complete the project and the client approves the work, the money is credited to your Fiverr account. However, you will need to wait for two weeks to make a withdrawal. If you don’t have a Fiverr account, signup here to start working.
Write articles and sell
One of the easy ways to make money online is to write articles and sell. There are many ways you can do this. One of them is through your website where you write exclusive content on trending topics and allow access exclusively to people who purchase the article or pay to read. This option sounds more of a membership website.
Another way to sell articles is to register on content marketplaces like dotWriter. Once you register here, you can write articles on topics you are comfortable writing on. The good thing about dotWriter is that you choose the price for your articles. If you are also looking to buy articles, this a good place. Don’t have an account? Sign up here and start selling.
As you can see from the graph, you can make a lot of money from selling your articles. Take action now!
Get paid to write on your website
This is one of the best ways you can use to earn money. If you have a website, people can pay you to guest post on your website. For instance, Writers & Spire will pay you $10 to write about our affiliate program. There are many people or website owners who are looking to earn backlinks. They are willing to part with a certain amount of money just to get a link from you.
Take surveys and get paid
If you are an opinionated person, this is your chance to make money online with Survey Junkie. This survey company is willing to pay you to complete online surveys by earning points that you convert to cash. What are you waiting for? Register with Survey Junkie and earn now!
Apart from Survey Junkie, you can make money with Swagbucks. This company pays you to complete short surveys about the things you do every day. For example, you could complete a survey about the effectiveness of a product that you use. You can also complete surveys on services you receive. Once you complete a survey, you earn points which can redeem for a gift card at your store such as Amazon. You can join here and start completing surveys on Swagbucks.
Refer Customers to WP Engine
Join WP Engine – Affiliate Program and earn $200 commission for WP Engine sales. Refer potential customers and once they make a purchase, you get your commission.
Ways to make money online: Conclusion
Now that you know the seven ways to make money online, it is time to take action. I believe we all have that one thing that we love doing and I’m sure you know what it is. What do you want to venture into? I can’t wait to read in the comments.